Azure VMware Solution Boot Camp - Day 2
This two-day Azure VMware Solution (AVS) Partner Boot Camp is designed to further enhance your AVS technical abilities through interactive presentations from some top Microsoft AVS architects.
This virtual event is offered to all managed partners looking to increase their technical understanding of Azure VMware Services while considering business drivers and various infrastructure scenarios.
Attendees will learn how to rely on the operating platform and backend infrastructure of Azure to run VMware vSphere, vSAN, and NSX-T platforms natively and at scale while gaining exclusive access to leading Azure VMware Solution experts.
During this two-session event series, we will cover
- What's new with AVS
- Advanced storage considerations
- Advanced networking considerations
- Site Recovery Manager with AVS
- Backup and Disaster Recovery solutions
- Designing for AVS Enterprise Scale
- Migration scenarios and considerations
- Case studies
Who should attend?
- Technical and solution architects from Microsoft managed partners
These pre-recorded sessions are first executed with a live chat-based Q&A supported by subject matter experts and then made available on-demand within 48 hours.
During Day 2 of this event series, we will cover the following topics as they relate to Azure VMware Solution (AVS):
- Backup and Disaster Recovery
- SRM for AVS
- Migration Scenarios and Examples
- Advanced Specialization and other Partner Programs
- Market Opportunity