This training event offers an overview of Asset Management that will prepare you to effectively envision specific business solutions. You will learn:
- How to manage and carry out tasks related to managing and servicing many types of equipment in your company, for example, machines, production equipment, and vehicles using Microsoft Dynamics 365 technologies.
- About the various data that are key in this add-in, such as product information and asset specification, and required maintenance plans are set up on each asset.
- Students should have 1-2 years of Supply Chain Management/Field Service/ Customer Service experience
- Minimum: To make the most of this training it is highly recommended for students to complete the following Beginner track (Asset Management beginner learning path) earn the Intermediate track corresponding badges.
- It is also highly recommended to familiarize yourself with the Intermediate track (Asset Management intermediate learning path).
||Time Zone in UTC
||Local Time details
||09:30AM San Francisco | 01:30PM Sao Paulo | 06:30PM Paris
- Product Roadmap
- Guidance to complete hands-on exercises (Offline)
- Additional Q&A