This Airlift event offers an opportunity to learn to use Microsoft Power Automate and integrate it with other solutions in your organization.
Important note: This training has specific prerequisites, you are responsible for completing them before the start to obtain the most benefits from your attendance (see prerequisites below).
- Students should have 1-2 years of Power Apps experience.
- Should have taken exam MB-200: Microsoft Power Platform + Dynamics 365 Core (passed or fail) certification or equivalent certification
- Minimum: To make the most of this training it is highly recommended for students to complete the following Beginner track (Power Apps and Power Automate beginner learning path) and earn the corresponding badges.
- Creating automated flow by using Common Data Service
- Controlling Execution Flow