This Dynamics 365 Customer Insights training provides functional consultants, business analysts, or those in equivalent roles with enterprise resource planning (ERP) experience to learn and develop the skills needed to improve your ability to successfully implement a Customer Insights solution.
- Learn how to install and deploy an end-to-end Customer Insights solution, from ingesting data to activating insights for a 360-degree view of your customer
- Understand the architecture of Customer Insights, and patterns for successful solution deployments
- Learn how to adapt, extend, and integrate with Power Platform
The training will provide end-to-end guidance on:
- The recommended implementation approach
- The importance of Customer Data Platform (CDP) for implementing Customer Insights, during each stage of the recommended implementation approach
- Key artefacts and best practices such as enabling real-time data ingestion, understanding Power Query best practices, leveraging AI Builder to predict missing values, M3 best practices, segments insights and expansion, and Spark SQL for advanced measures and segments
If you have attended the Customer Insights training in the past year and do not need to refresh your knowledge while learning about new features and best practices, then please register for the Customer Insights – Implementation Guidance training.
- Data Sources & Ingestion
- Data Enrichment
- Measures & Segments
- Adding Intelligence